1. When a game has completed the first innings on the Scheduled Date but through inclement weather is not completed it shall be continued on the Reserve Date.
2. The wicket is to be the same as that used on the first Scheduled Date and to be, in the Umpires opinion, prepared in a likewise state.
3. No other game must be played on the cup wicket between the Scheduled and the Reserve Date.
4. The preparation of a wicket, i.e. cutting and rolling to take place during the week as normal. Ends may be repaired.
5. Likewise, the outfield to be, in the Umpires opinion, similar for both sides.
6. At the close of play on the Scheduled Date the Umpires are to take away the match ball presently being bowled; this to be returned on the Reserve Date for continuation of the game
7. The scorebook cannot be taken away as this will be required for the League fixture the following Saturday, however a score sheet signed by both Captains and Umpires which reflects the state of the match and lists both teams shall be taken away by the Umpire.
8. If a tied game occurs on the Scheduled Date the replay to be staged on the Reserve Date at the visitors ground. If a tied game occurs on the Reserve Date then a bowl-off shall take place to decide a winner.